Seven hints for a grieving person
Seven hints for a grieving person: Introduction
Grieving people are usually concerned about their feelings and experiences. They wonder: Am I normal? What is wrong with me? So here are seven hints for a grieving person.
Seven hints for a grieving person: Dealing with the changes
As discussed in a previous post, a grieving person may experience a lot of changes and feelings throughout his body as well as in his relationships with other people. These physical-, social-, and emotional changes (see a previous post) are normal. If you are going through the immense pain of the grieving process, print out the following seven hints for a grieving person and read and remember it many times during your days:
1. You are loveable even when you are a confused mess.
2. Crying is a gift.
3. Almost every thought, behaviour and feeling is normal.
4. You are not alone.
5. People are uncomfortable with grieving people.
6. No matter how bad you feel, you will survive.
7. It takes as long as it takes.
Mary Kelly Perschy